I went from a 1 to 3 people agency in one year doing Small Business Marketing - Ask Me Anything.
I started out freelancing, brought in my wife and another employee over this past year. It's been extraordinarily challenging, but I've learned a ton! Let me know if you'd like to know how we bootstrapped this from a sub 100k to an over 500k a year / respectable little business in a year.
Things I may be of service on:
- How to overlap from your current job
- When to know you should hire your first employee
- Working with your spouse (pros and cons)
- Business services to use for small agencies
- Pro's and con's of business coaches
- How we track KPI's and what we track
- Marketing yourself while delivering high-quality services.
- How to get your agency to the top of Google for money making terms
- Content marketing on a budget that's still epic
- Earning media attention being scrappy
Our agency: https://hookagency.com
Comments are locked
Welcome to #FoundersAMA, an AMA Event channel for founders and their ventures.
The #FoundersAMA channel (http://www.FoundersAMA.com) is owned and operated by AMAfeed, LLC.